Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dogs Can Sign Too

Dogs Can Sign, Too: A Breakthrough Method for Teaching Your Dog to Communicate



The other day while looking through books on amazon, I came across this book; Dogs Can Sign Too. I had to do a double look, wait.. what?

That's right, they have figured out how to teach dogs sign language so you can communicate with them. How cool is that!?

I am honestly thinking about ordering Dogs Can Sign Too myself once I have some extra money to do so. It looks really cool and I am very interested to see what it has to say. I already put it on my wish list.

I just found this really neat, and I wanted to share it with you guys. If you'd like to read more, click the link at the top or on the picture and it will take you to it's own page.

Amy @ Talented K9
talentedk9@yahoo.com
www.talentedk9.com

6 comments:

  1. We believe in our training so much that we offer you a LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
    Protection dogs for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.
    _____________________
    Dog Training Fairfax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lessen young lady in white dress is basically glancing confusing in that splendid dress since her make is in like way sensationally portland printers. I expect that white and striking dresses will be even more great on her since she is exceptionally captivating model to push traces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can see those goats getting a charge out of new briers which is particularly key for their flourishing. In the event that you will bear on giving public speaking coach exceptional and solid shrubs and grass to eat, you will impact them even more steady that to will be unfathomably huge for you truly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT), The Academy for Dog Trainers (ADT), the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CPDT KA), the Karen Pryor Academy for Animal Training and Behavior (KPAATB), or the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants. Visit this website

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've decided to take your pet along on vacation. It will be more fun, and you won't have to worry about leaving a member of your family behind in an unfamiliar kennel. eaton pet vet emergency

    ReplyDelete