Monday, January 31, 2011

The first of my reviews

Okay, not all of my reviews will be like this, don't worry! Here are some interesting things I've found, though I haven't tried any of them I wouldn't be against trying them out!

First we have Health Food for Dogs: Homemade Recipes
If you buy commercial dog food, usually found at your local grocery store you'll usually find a load of bad ingredients listed on it. Take a look at this page to get an idea of some of those ingredients you should be avoiding: Dog Food Project I just thought for those interested, you might want to take a look at the Homemade Recipes book.

Next up we have Dog Treat Recipes for those of you who enjoy to spoil your dog and maybe cook while your at it. You'll find a load of Recipes here while having fun at the same time!

Last but not least we have The Guides Dog - HomeMade Dog Toys for those of you who might enjoy making your own toys for your dogs to play with.


That's all I have for you today. Again not all of my reviews will be like this, I will be reviewing a lot of stuff I have and have tried as well. Take a look at the above, perhaps you'll find something you'd enjoy to try! If you get it, perhaps post a review as a comment on what you think of the product. Did it live up to what it offered? Were you happy with what you got? I have bought a few ebooks online and so far I've been happy with what I've got. Maybe you will be too.



-Amy @ Talented K9

No comments:

Post a Comment